Advertise with the County Road Association of Michigan
Advertising sales are now open for CRA's 2017-2018 Member Directory and Crossroads magazine.
The 2017-2018 CRA Member Directory carries a 12-month shelf life and is a “go to” resource for Michigan’s county road agencies and our partner agencies. The full-color annual handbook is spiral bound and can be found in every county road agency garage, management office and even on the desk of MDOT leadership. In addition to the 3,800 hard copies distributed, a fully-interactive and fully-searchable online directory is available for CRA agency members and Associate Members.
Crossroads is making an impact! According to a 2016 Crossroads Reader Survey, more than 50 percent of respondents read every issue of the magazine; over 40 percent spend 25 minutes or more with each issue; and 20 percent recommend the publication to other industry professionals.
Download the advertising rate sheet and advertising contract. Ad sales close April 28, 2017.
For a sample magazine or Member Directory, contact Christina Strong, CRA Communication Specialist at 517.482.1189 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendors and suppliers of Michigan’s county road agencies may join the County Road Association as Associate Members.
Benefits of Associate Membership include:
• Free Association publications and up to six complimentary directories;
• Electronic access to the directory and other materials in an Associate Members only section of the County Road Association website;
• Enhanced marketing and networking opportunities;
• Discount registration fees for Association events;
• Eligibility to participate in the CRA Road Show held in March and the trade show held each Fall at the Superintendent’s Seminar;
• Complimentary listing in our annual Member Directory and on website; and
• Your Associate Member status tells county road agencies your company has worked successfully with other local road agencies.
Find out how to become an Associate Member today!
All our Associate Members can be found on the following alphabetically sorted PDF of County Road Association Associate Members.